GLOBAL: Ocean Spray readies cranberry concentrate auction
Ocean Spray has confirmed details of its next cranberry concentrate auction.
The US- based cooperative, consisting of around 600 cranberry and 50 grapefruit growers, said today (11 January) that its second auction will take place on 20 January.
Open to qualified buyers worldwide, the auction will establish a clearing price for Ocean Spray’s concentrate, for delivery within two six-month contract periods.
Winning bidders will be able to take delivery of their specified quantities of concentrate at any time during the six-month contract period at the pricing determined through the January auction.
“Feedback from participants in the first auction was very positive,” said Michael Stamatakos, vice president of agricultural supply and development at Ocean Spray. “We are expecting a similar response in the upcoming auction because it provides a very efficient and level playing field for bidders, ensuring clarity of pricing and product availability.”
Further information and details on how to register can be found by clicking here.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends