UK: Ocean Spray plans massive summer campaign
Ocean Spray is investing £7m (US$9.9m) in its UK summer campaign which will include national TV advertising, mainstream women's magazines, poster advertising, point of sale and heavyweight sampling. A series of advertorials in national women's press will coincide with TV advertising, which begins in June and runs for two months. At the same time gyms up and down the country have been chosen for Ocean Spray trial generating activity as well as a six-sheet superlight poster campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO