UK: Ocean Spray plans massive summer campaign
Ocean Spray is investing £7m (US$9.9m) in its UK summer campaign which will include national TV advertising, mainstream women's magazines, poster advertising, point of sale and heavyweight sampling. A series of advertorials in national women's press will coincide with TV advertising, which begins in June and runs for two months. At the same time gyms up and down the country have been chosen for Ocean Spray trial generating activity as well as a six-sheet superlight poster campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"