USA: Ocean Spray Names Former Gatorade Executive Vp of Single-Serve and Foodservice Sales
David B. Williams, a nearly 30-year veteran of The Quaker Oats Company who led the charge on Gatorade's explosive growth in sales in the 1990s, joined Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., today as Vice President of the company's combined single-serve beverage and foodservice sales division. As the newest member of the company's executive team, Williams, 52, reports directly to President and Chief Operating Officer Randy Papadellis, the former Welch's marketing chief who joined Ocean Spray in July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute