USA: Ocean Spray Names Former Gatorade Executive Vp of Single-Serve and Foodservice Sales
David B. Williams, a nearly 30-year veteran of The Quaker Oats Company who led the charge on Gatorade's explosive growth in sales in the 1990s, joined Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc., today as Vice President of the company's combined single-serve beverage and foodservice sales division. As the newest member of the company's executive team, Williams, 52, reports directly to President and Chief Operating Officer Randy Papadellis, the former Welch's marketing chief who joined Ocean Spray in July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman