EUROPE: Ocean Spray appoints sales manager
Ocean Spray ITG has appointed a senior manager for its European sales division.
The company, part of Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc., announced yesterday (7 February) that Lee Doleman would assume the position from J.O. Simms, the UK food ingredient suppliers, where he was commercial director.
"Broadly, my role will be two-fold," Doleman said. "To consolidate and build upon the strength of cranberry sales within established European markets and to look at developing emerging markets across Europe. My extensive knowledge of the fruit ingredients market gives me a head start."
Before joining J. O. Sims five years ago, Doleman worked in senior roles at fruit market leader Whitworths and within the savoury ingredients industry.
"We welcome Lee to the team at an exciting time when interest in the versatility and health benefits of cranberries is particularly high," added Richard O'Brien, director of ingredient sales.
Ocean Spray ITG offers a portfolio of fruit ingredients including sweetened dried cranberries, BerryFusions Fruits, cranberry powders, frozen cranberries and cranberry concentrate and puree.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends