US: Ocean Spray agrees Nantucket sale with Cadbury Schweppes
Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc. has agreed to sell its 80% controlling stake in the Massachusetts-based soft drinks company, Nantucket Nectars, to Cadbury Schweppes. No financial details of the deal, which is subject to regulatory approval, were disclosed. Some reports now suggest that the purchase price was substantially lower than the US$100m which had been generally suggested when news of the deal first emerged.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne