NEW ZEALAND: NZ Wines and Spirits wins distribution for Petaluma
Following Lion Nathan's purchase last year of the Petaluma Wine Group, New Zealand Wines and Spirits Limited has announced that it will assume responsibility for sales and distribution of the Petaluma Group portfolio of wine brands in New Zealand, from May this year. The portfolio of fine wines comprises over 34 wines including Petaluma, Knappstein and Bridgewater Mill.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory