NZ Wineries Face Major Shake-Up
New Zealand's top three wine companies are all facing major changes in ownership, all revealed in the past week.Australia's second largest wine company, BRL Hardy announced tonight(Friday) that it plans an offer to take full control of NZ's third largest wine company, Nobilo Wines.The announcement follows yesterday's announcement by the DB Group, NZ's second largest brewer, that it plans to sell Corbans Wines, NZ's second largest wine company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia