NZ Wineries Face Major Shake-Up
New Zealand's top three wine companies are all facing major changes in ownership, all revealed in the past week.Australia's second largest wine company, BRL Hardy announced tonight(Friday) that it plans an offer to take full control of NZ's third largest wine company, Nobilo Wines.The announcement follows yesterday's announcement by the DB Group, NZ's second largest brewer, that it plans to sell Corbans Wines, NZ's second largest wine company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit