NZ Wineries Face Major Shake-Up
New Zealand's top three wine companies are all facing major changes in ownership, all revealed in the past week.Australia's second largest wine company, BRL Hardy announced tonight(Friday) that it plans an offer to take full control of NZ's third largest wine company, Nobilo Wines.The announcement follows yesterday's announcement by the DB Group, NZ's second largest brewer, that it plans to sell Corbans Wines, NZ's second largest wine company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1