Product Launch – UK: Nyetimber’s Rosé
By just-drinks.com editorial team | 13 September 2010
Join now for increased access
There are various access options to choose from. All provide instant access to the latest news, insight and expert analysis.
If you’re already a member, login here.
- Unlimited access to all the latest global beverage news and insight
- Expert analysis that puts the news into context
- Exclusive interviews with leading industry figures
- Monthly management briefings with detailed analysis on hot topics
- Personalised RSS feeds and email newsletters
- 10-year archive of news, insight and intelligence
- Discounts on just-drinks market research
- Plus much more
If you’re already a member, login here
More articles related to this one
UK: Nichols toasts strong year, buys rest of Dayla
Nichols has acquired the remaining 50% of Dayla Liquid Packing as it looks to build on strong rises in sales and profits in 2010.
DUBAI: Aujan Industries to hit US$1bn sales by 2012 - report
Dubai-based drinks firm Aujan Industries has said that it is on-track to meet its US$1bn sales target by 2012, according to a local report.
Comment - The 'Purple' Secret of Nichols' Success
As Nichols predicts profits and sales for 2010 to come in ahead of expectations, there seems to be no doubt that the fruity purple beverage known as Vimto has provided the sparkle for the soft drink maker's success.
Market research related to this article
Cordials and Squashes - UK - July 2010
The squash/cordials market was in slow but steady decline until the economic downturn radically changed consumer purchasing habits, with value overriding the desire for premium and healthy soft drink products.However, whether the market can sustain i...