UK: Nyetimber extends exports to Denmark
Nyetimber now has two export markets
English winemaker Nyetimber is to launch in Denmark months after Japan became its first overseas market.
Nyetimber said today (28 August) it has appointed Philipson Wine as its exclusive Danish distributor. The deal, which starts on Sunday, follows April's distribution agreement with Tokyo-based premium wine distributor Enoteca.
Philipson Wine owner, Christian Philipson, said he has admired the increase in quality of England’s best sparkling wine over the past few years. “I am looking forward to introducing Nyetimber to the finest restaurants and wine lovers in Denmark,” Philipson said.
The official Danish launch of Nyetimber will take place in Copenhagen on 5 September.
Last year, Nyetimber said it would not use the 2012 harvest because the grapes were badly affected by poor weather.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman