US: NWS in Diageo distribution deal
US drinks distributor, National Wines & Spirits (NWS), has signed an exclusive distribution deal with the drinks giant, Diageo, which will see the company take on the role of exclusive distributor of Diageo spirits and wine brands in Indiana. In addition, NWS has been named as the exclusive broker and authorised distribution agent of Diageo and Schieffelin & Somerset spirits brands, and as the exclusive distributor of Diageo "mixed spirit drinks", in Michigan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits