US: NWS in Diageo distribution deal
US drinks distributor, National Wines & Spirits (NWS), has signed an exclusive distribution deal with the drinks giant, Diageo, which will see the company take on the role of exclusive distributor of Diageo spirits and wine brands in Indiana. In addition, NWS has been named as the exclusive broker and authorised distribution agent of Diageo and Schieffelin & Somerset spirits brands, and as the exclusive distributor of Diageo "mixed spirit drinks", in Michigan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Monster gets the Better of Coca-Cola Co
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite