US: NutriPure unveils corporate website
NutriPure Beverages has launched a corporate website in an effort to communicate its corporate philosophy, product line and detail investment opportunities within the company.
The nutrient-enhanced bottled water company said yesterday (26 February) that the website will be a "one-stop information source for all those who are interested in our company's concept, products, business model or investment opportunity".
NutriPure's CEO and president Steve Nickolas said: "We intend to evolve the site as quickly as possible. Our desire is to provide visitors with a user-friendly and informative site that reflects NutriPure's philosophy and business model while simultaneously providing easy access to updated information.
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO