US: NutriPure hires CFO, mulls higher exchange move
NutriPure Beverages has unveiled its new CFO as well as disclosing that it is taking "additional steps to prepare the company for possible moves to either a fully-reporting pink sheets company or to a higher exchange".
The company said on Friday (29 February) that Sherry Tapp, who previously worked for the homebuilders K Hovnanian Enterprises as a budget financial analyst, will take on the role.
NutriPure Beverages CEO and president Steve Nickolas said: "Ms Tapp will play a key role in next few months as we prepare for our upcoming annual audit and begin production and distribution of our Nu2O product line. This is a very exciting time in terms of NutriPure's corporate development. We are positioning the company into a very strong situation in terms of financial reporting and trading options."
Last week, the company launched a corporate website in an effort to communicate its corporate philosophy, product line and detail investment opportunities within the company. The company also recently said that it is in the final stages of negotiations for the acquisition of assets for a second water company. A further announcement regarding that transaction is expected in due course, the company said at the time.
NutriPure Beverages produces and distributes a line of nutrient-enhanced bottled water products free of calories, carbohydrates and colours.
Scotch whisky brand The Famous Grouse has said its special edition Spanish Oak version has performed well in the travel retail sector....
Pernod Ricard has unveiled an addition to The Glenlivet portfolio in the US....
Highland whisky distillery Tullibardine has unveiled a range of personalised whisky bottles....
Gonzalez Byass has completed the purchase of a winery in the Somontano region of Spain....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends