US: NutriPure Beverages unveils strategy for Nu2O
NutriPure Beverages and XND Technologies have released an initial marketing strategy and sales projections for the Nu2O line of bottled water products.
The two companies have reached an agreement in principle for NutriPure to acquire XND as a wholly owned subsidiary, pending final approval which is likely to occur at next week's shareholder meeting.
The company plans to initially launch three formulations under the Nu2O label, with three additional formulations, scheduled to be introduced after the second quarter of operations.
Distribution is scheduled to begin in the Southwest US within the next 60 to 90 days and expand nationwide over the following six to eight months, contingent upon finalisation of funding and staffing requirements.
The company forecasts gross product sales at $10.7m for the first 12 months of operations, $49.8m for its second year, and $66.1m for the third year.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report