US: NutriPure Beverages names new CEO and chairman
NutriPure Beverages has named Kenyatto Jones as its CEO and chairman of the board.
Jones will succeed Luke Zouvas, who has resigned to resume his position as the company's legal counsel, the company said today (12 June).
Vice-president of operations from 2002 through to early 2007, Jones will now be responsible for administrative functions and will interface directly with NutriPure and XND's key executives and management personnel.
"These are exciting times at NutriPure and I look forward to playing a key role in helping the company achieve its many goals, I plan to hit the ground running and I look forward to releasing lots of exciting news in the coming weeks and months," said Jones.
The appointment coincides with NutriPure's recent announcement that the final setup process for the manufacture and bottling of the Nu2O product line has begun and that distribution and marketing operations are expected to commence soon.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World