MALAYSIA: Coca-Cola: Number one in Malaysia
Coca-Cola has been voted the number one soft drink in Malaysia by a Reader's Digest Super Brand 2000 survey.Not only is Coca-Cola still favourite in Malaysia, neighbouring countries Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines and Singapore have also voted Coke as their number one choice.Reiner Becker, MD of Coca-Cola Far East Ltd, received the Reader's Digest Platinum Award for Excellence 2000 for outstanding brand performance.Becker said the Malaysian results reflected the company's efforts to identify its brand with local cultures, sporting endeavours and national aspirations. He added: "We are delighted that consumers from Malaysia, along with Asian consumers in every market voted, Coca-Cola their favourite soft drink.""Coca-Cola is more than just a soft drink, it represents fun and entertainment, which is why it continues to be favourite brand with Asian consumers." Reader's Digest is published in 48 editions and 19 languages and reaches almost 100 million readers around the world each month. Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits