MALAYSIA: Coca-Cola: Number one in Malaysia
Coca-Cola has been voted the number one soft drink in Malaysia by a Reader's Digest Super Brand 2000 survey.Not only is Coca-Cola still favourite in Malaysia, neighbouring countries Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines and Singapore have also voted Coke as their number one choice.Reiner Becker, MD of Coca-Cola Far East Ltd, received the Reader's Digest Platinum Award for Excellence 2000 for outstanding brand performance.Becker said the Malaysian results reflected the company's efforts to identify its brand with local cultures, sporting endeavours and national aspirations. He added: "We are delighted that consumers from Malaysia, along with Asian consumers in every market voted, Coca-Cola their favourite soft drink.""Coca-Cola is more than just a soft drink, it represents fun and entertainment, which is why it continues to be favourite brand with Asian consumers." Reader's Digest is published in 48 editions and 19 languages and reaches almost 100 million readers around the world each month. Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Gruppo Campari Q4 & FY 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends