US: NuKorc establishes US headquarters
NuKorc Pty Ltd has announced the establishment of NuKorc USA with the opening of its US headquarters in Napa, California. The closure supplier said its new US HQ would service NuKorc's rapidly expanding US customer base.
Established in 1996, NuKorc has a presence in Australia, the US, France and Italy, and has agents in other major wine producing areas of the world.
"Having a physical presence in Napa will significantly shorten order lead times for our US clients, and will also allow us to provide hands-on management of each order while establishing personal relationships with our US customers," said NuKorc's Ben Atkins.
"We have seen overwhelming consumer acceptance of our closures with the booming success of the Yellow Tail brand in the US market, and we are very excited about duplicating that success by expanding our customer base with US wineries."
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014