US: NuKorc establishes US headquarters
NuKorc Pty Ltd has announced the establishment of NuKorc USA with the opening of its US headquarters in Napa, California. The closure supplier said its new US HQ would service NuKorc's rapidly expanding US customer base.
Established in 1996, NuKorc has a presence in Australia, the US, France and Italy, and has agents in other major wine producing areas of the world.
"Having a physical presence in Napa will significantly shorten order lead times for our US clients, and will also allow us to provide hands-on management of each order while establishing personal relationships with our US customers," said NuKorc's Ben Atkins.
"We have seen overwhelming consumer acceptance of our closures with the booming success of the Yellow Tail brand in the US market, and we are very excited about duplicating that success by expanding our customer base with US wineries."
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban