SPAIN: Nueva Rumasa acquires drinks distributor
The Spanish diversified holding company Nueva Rumasa has acquired the drinks distributor Los Conejos, it said last week.
Los Conejos is the largest drinks distributor in Madrid.
The purchase also includes 4,800 sq m logistics and distribution premises, local press reports said.
Nueva Rumasa hopes the deal will strengthen its position in the wine and alcoholic drinks retail sector.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends