SPAIN: Nueva Rumasa acquires drinks distributor
The Spanish diversified holding company Nueva Rumasa has acquired the drinks distributor Los Conejos, it said last week.
Los Conejos is the largest drinks distributor in Madrid.
The purchase also includes 4,800 sq m logistics and distribution premises, local press reports said.
Nueva Rumasa hopes the deal will strengthen its position in the wine and alcoholic drinks retail sector.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts