Nudie readies Australian TV ad for Kids Nudie - video
Australian juice company Nudie is set run the first television advert for its namesake range of children's juices in its home market.
The company will run the ad on the Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Foxtel Family Movies, Arena and Lifestyle You subscription channels in the country. Financial details behind the push were not disclosed.
The Kids Nudie portfolio, which comprises four flavour variants, was launched in June last year. Retailing at AUD6.99 (US$6.15) per six-pack, the range is available through Woolworths.
Earlier this year, the company rolled out Nudie & Soda, a range of flavoured CSDs.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research