USA: NuCo2 Plans RouteSmart Delivery System Nationwide, Plans Hook Up of Hand Held Computers to the Internet
With the rollout of the first phase of its RouteSmart(TM) delivery system that includes hundreds of hand held computers linked through an intranet to a mainframe computer, Florida's NuCo2 Inc. (Nasdaq: NUCO) may forever change the way bubbles are delivered to soda fountains and soda pop. And they may very well affect the way any commodity, whether it is the carbon dioxide in soda pop, or heating oil or propane, gets distributed at the retail level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report