USA: NuCo2 Plans RouteSmart Delivery System Nationwide, Plans Hook Up of Hand Held Computers to the Internet
With the rollout of the first phase of its RouteSmart(TM) delivery system that includes hundreds of hand held computers linked through an intranet to a mainframe computer, Florida's NuCo2 Inc. (Nasdaq: NUCO) may forever change the way bubbles are delivered to soda fountains and soda pop. And they may very well affect the way any commodity, whether it is the carbon dioxide in soda pop, or heating oil or propane, gets distributed at the retail level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018