USA: NuCo2 Plans RouteSmart Delivery System Nationwide, Plans Hook Up of Hand Held Computers to the Internet
With the rollout of the first phase of its RouteSmart(TM) delivery system that includes hundreds of hand held computers linked through an intranet to a mainframe computer, Florida's NuCo2 Inc. (Nasdaq: NUCO) may forever change the way bubbles are delivered to soda fountains and soda pop. And they may very well affect the way any commodity, whether it is the carbon dioxide in soda pop, or heating oil or propane, gets distributed at the retail level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m