USA: NuCo2 Plans RouteSmart Delivery System Nationwide, Plans Hook Up of Hand Held Computers to the Internet
With the rollout of the first phase of its RouteSmart(TM) delivery system that includes hundreds of hand held computers linked through an intranet to a mainframe computer, Florida's NuCo2 Inc. (Nasdaq: NUCO) may forever change the way bubbles are delivered to soda fountains and soda pop. And they may very well affect the way any commodity, whether it is the carbon dioxide in soda pop, or heating oil or propane, gets distributed at the retail level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director