UK: NPD energy levels on the up
Fruit flavors continue to dominate the list of the most popular categories in new drink launches. However, Productscan Online recorded that the number of new launches in this category fell by over 17% in the March to May 2005 period, compared to the same period last year. This is a contrast to February-April 2005, when the category grew by over 40% compared to the previous year. Meanwhile, both isotonic and liqueur categories have seen good growth this year, with isotonic doubling in March to May 2005 compared to this period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Suntory, Asahi settle court fight - report
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends