UK: NPD energy levels on the up
Fruit flavors continue to dominate the list of the most popular categories in new drink launches. However, Productscan Online recorded that the number of new launches in this category fell by over 17% in the March to May 2005 period, compared to the same period last year. This is a contrast to February-April 2005, when the category grew by over 40% compared to the previous year. Meanwhile, both isotonic and liqueur categories have seen good growth this year, with isotonic doubling in March to May 2005 compared to this period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts