UK: Novartis launches Choca Mocha flavoured Options
Novartis Consumer Health is launching a limited edition Options Choca Mocha. Based on the traditional coffee drink Options, Choca Mocha is suitable for vegetarians and has less than 1% fat and only 40 calories a cup, said Novartis. Novartis is confident that the launch of the limited edition range will lead to greater consumer interest, saying: "The sachet size will also offer consumers easy trial incentives of new flavours, as they will all share the same barcode."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down