UK: Novartis launches Choca Mocha flavoured Options
Based on the traditional coffee drink Options, Choca Mocha is suitable for vegetarians and has less than 1% fat and only 40 calories a cup, said Novartis.
Novartis is confident that the launch of the limited edition range will lead to greater consumer interest, saying: "The sachet size will also offer consumers easy trial incentives of new flavours, as they will all share the same barcode."
Choca Mocha has a retail price of £0.47 and is available in all leading UK supermarkets and independents.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research