USA: Northland Cranberry blends reformulated to contain 27% cranberry juice
Northland Cranberries, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRYA) launched a major cranberry juice blend reformulation yesterday for its Northland brand 100% juice cranberry blends. This strategic development is expected to set a new standard for the cranberry juice industry, as well as create increased interest in the health benefits of cranberry juice products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote