USA: Northland Cranberries, Inc. Restructures Its Operations; Will Close or Sell Bridgeton Plant; Expects to Recognize Substantial Fourth Quarter Charge
Northland Cranberries, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRYA), announced several restructuring actions authorized by its Board of Directors.Robert E. Hawk has been named President and Chief Operating Officer of the company. As a part of Hawk's direct responsibilities, he will lead the Branded Division sales and marketing effort in place of prior Branded President Scott Corriveau, who has left the company to pursue other opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report