USA: Northland Cranberries, Inc. Restructures Its Operations; Will Close or Sell Bridgeton Plant; Expects to Recognize Substantial Fourth Quarter Charge
Northland Cranberries, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRYA), announced several restructuring actions authorized by its Board of Directors.Robert E. Hawk has been named President and Chief Operating Officer of the company. As a part of Hawk's direct responsibilities, he will lead the Branded Division sales and marketing effort in place of prior Branded President Scott Corriveau, who has left the company to pursue other opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research