USA: Northland Cranberries, Inc. Restructures Its Operations; Will Close or Sell Bridgeton Plant; Expects to Recognize Substantial Fourth Quarter Charge
Northland Cranberries, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRYA), announced several restructuring actions authorized by its Board of Directors.Robert E. Hawk has been named President and Chief Operating Officer of the company. As a part of Hawk's direct responsibilities, he will lead the Branded Division sales and marketing effort in place of prior Branded President Scott Corriveau, who has left the company to pursue other opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends