USA: Northland Cranberries, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
Northland Cranberries, Inc., manufacturer and marketer of Northland brand 100% juice cranberry blends and Seneca brand fruit juice products, today announced that payment of the company's quarterly cash dividend to shareholders was approved yesterday at the regular quarterly meeting of its Board of Directors. The cash dividend of $0.04 per share of Class A stock and $0.03636 per share of Class B stock is payable on June 14, 2000 to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 29, 2000.Northland is a vertically integrated grower, handler, processor and marketer of cranberries and value-added cranberry products. The company processes and sells Northland brand 100% juice cranberry blends, Seneca brand juice products, Northland brand fresh cranberries and other cranberry products through retail supermarkets and other distribution channels. Northland also sells cranberry concentrate to industrial customers who manufacture cranberry-based products. With 25 growing properties in Wisconsin and Massachusetts, Northland is the world's largest cranberry grower. It is the only publicly-owned, regularly-traded cranberry company in the United States, with shares traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the listing symbol CBRYA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM