US: North Lake becomes US importer for Rothschild
North Lake Wines - part of Constellation Wines US - and the French wine company Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA have announced the appointment of North Lake Wines as the exclusive importer of Mouton Cadet and several other Baron Philippe de Rothschild wines in the US.
In addition to importing the major Bordeaux brand, Mouton Cadet, North Lake Wines is also to represent Rothschild's Vin de Pays d'Oc wines and Escudo Rojo, a super premium Chilean red wine produced by the French company's Chilean subsidiary, Baron Philippe de Rothschild Maipo, Chile. North Lake Wines has also become a US importer of the Baron Philippe de Rothschild Chateau wines.
"Baron Philippe de Rothschild, and particularly Mouton Cadet, is recognised as being one of the world's premier wine brands and it is an honour to add this renowned name and these outstanding wines to the North Lake Wines portfolio," said North Lake Wines president Tim Richenberg. "Working closely with Baron Philippe de Rothschild, North Lake Wines will focus on leveraging the quality and strong appeal of these highly acclaimed wines to maximise their sales potential in the United States."
Xavier de Eizaguirre, president of the management board of Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA, said: "With the support of North Lake Wines, Baron Philippe de Rothschild will carry on the vision of its founder while finding even greater acceptance among American consumers who enjoy high quality wines from around the world."
A consortium led by Constellation Brands has made a tentative approach for Allied Domecq....
The Board of Directors of Constellation Brands, Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend on the company's 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on 1 June, to shareholders of reco...
Constellation is expected to launch a counter-bid for Allied Domecq by the end of this month, according to press reports....
The Hardy Wine Company has posted a record grape harvest....
Constellation Brands is to launch a new Australian wine brand onto the US market through its North Lake Wines. The wine will be called Kelly's Revenge....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
This weekend's press reports have thrown up two other interested parties in the potential Allied Domecq carve-up....
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends