USA: North Castle Partners to Merge California Day-Fresh Foods and Wiman Beverage; Combined Company to Be Second Largest West Coast Producer of Fresh Juices
North Castle Partners, a Greenwich-based investment firm specializing in the healthy living & aging sector, today announced the purchase of California Day-Fresh Foods, Inc. ("CDFF"), a producer and distributor of fresh-squeezed fruit and vegetable juices, and Wiman Beverage Company, Inc. ("Wiman"), a leading producer of juice products in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down