USA: North Castle Partners Announces Acquisition of Orchid Island Purchase Complements North Castle's Existing Brands Creates Leading Premium Healthy Beverage Company
North Castle Partners, a Greenwich-based investment firm specializing in the healthy living & aging sector, today announced that it has acquired Orchid Island Juice Company of Fort Pierce, FL, furthering North Castle's position as the leader in premium healthy beverages. "Orchid Island has shown tremendous growth and will greatly complement our existing brands and further enhance our leading position in the fresh juice category," said Ellen Marram, a General Partner at North Castle Partners who is also chairman of North Castle's healthy beverage businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends