USA: North Castle Partners Announces Acquisition of Orchid Island Purchase Complements North Castle's Existing Brands Creates Leading Premium Healthy Beverage Company
North Castle Partners, a Greenwich-based investment firm specializing in the healthy living & aging sector, today announced that it has acquired Orchid Island Juice Company of Fort Pierce, FL, furthering North Castle's position as the leader in premium healthy beverages. "Orchid Island has shown tremendous growth and will greatly complement our existing brands and further enhance our leading position in the fresh juice category," said Ellen Marram, a General Partner at North Castle Partners who is also chairman of North Castle's healthy beverage businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends