USA: North Castle Partners Announces Acquisition of Orchid Island Purchase Complements North Castle's Existing Brands Creates Leading Premium Healthy Beverage Company
North Castle Partners, a Greenwich-based investment firm specializing in the healthy living & aging sector, today announced that it has acquired Orchid Island Juice Company of Fort Pierce, FL, furthering North Castle's position as the leader in premium healthy beverages. "Orchid Island has shown tremendous growth and will greatly complement our existing brands and further enhance our leading position in the fresh juice category," said Ellen Marram, a General Partner at North Castle Partners who is also chairman of North Castle's healthy beverage businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research