USA: North Castle Partners Acquires Saratoga Beverage Group
North Castle Partners, L.L.C., a Greenwich based private equity firm specializing in the healthy living and aging sector, and Saratoga Beverage Group, Inc., a leading producer of premium refrigerated beverage products and spring water, today announced that North Castle Partners has acquired all the publicly held stock of Saratoga Beverage Group, Inc. for $6 per share. Bank of America led the financing of the transaction."Saratoga is a great company with superior products, well regarded brands and a talented management team. This acquisition furthers our commitment to building the leading refrigerated premium beverage company in the country," said Brent Knudsen, a managing director of North Castle Partners. "We plan to continue building our leadership position through aggressive investment in the companies now within the North Castle family as well as continuing to acquire the best companies in the industry.""We are proud to join the North Castle family of companies. We can think of no better partner," said Robin Prever, Saratoga's chief executive officer. "The professionals at North Castle bring extensive beverage industry experience and a commitment to grow the business, which will be of tremendous value to us as we work to advance our business strategy."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends