North American Breweries' Seagram's Hard Sodas - Product Launch
Seagram's Hard Soda comes in Cherry Cola, Grape Soda, Lemon n' Lime and Orange Cream
North American Breweries' Seagram's Hard Sodas
Category - Hard soda, 5.9% abv
Available - From 1 March
Markets - US and Caribbean
Price - 6x12oz bottle Orange Cream, Lemon n' Lime SRP US$7.99, 12x12oz bottle/can Grape Soda, Cherry Cola, Orange Cream, Lemon n' Lime SRP $13.99
24x12oz variety pack SRP $26.99, 23.5oz cans Orange Cream, Lemon n' Lime SRP $2.79
North American Breweries has launched a line of hard sodas under its Seagram's brand in an effort to tap into the emerging category in the US.
Flavours are Cherry Cola, Grape Soda, Lemon n' Lime and Orange Cream. The company said it was looking to target young adults.
"Hard sodas appeal to this group by providing them with the same great flavours that they grew up loving," the company said.
The products are produced at High Falls brewery in Rochester, New York.
Last November, Boston Beer's Coney Island Brewing Co launched two new flavours in its line of soda-inspired ales.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research