EUROPE: Nordic HQ planned for PepsiCo
According to reports, PepsiCo is planning to set up a regional office in Oslo which will cover the Nordic region, the Baltic states and the Ukraine.
The new office is to be headed up by Paul Andersen who has been with PepsiCo for nine years, the last three as managing director of the company's Scandinavian operations. PepsiCo derives volumes of around 300 million litres from the nine countries to be covered by the new HQ.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report