US: Nolet Spirits extends Ketel One vodka music tour tie-up
Nolet Spirits USA has extended its sponsorship of music star Michael Bublé for a third consecutive year.
The company said today (7 January) that its Ketel One vodka brand will sponsor Bublé's US tour, which starts next month and runs for 45 shows until May. Financial details of the tie-up were not disclosed.
"Michael Bublé is a class act who not only enjoys Ketel One Vodka, but also shares our passion and commitment to excellence," said company vice president Carl Nolet Jr.
Ketel One will run bars at the shows, featuring signature martinis and cocktails. The brand will also be mentioned in all print and radio advertising supporting the tour and will host ten meet-and-greet sessions with Bublé for its customers.
Back in February last year, the owners of the Ketel One vodka brand, the Netherlands-based Nolet family, announced a tie-up for the brand with Diageo. The deal not only signaled the end of Diageo's in...
The spirits industry, like other industries, has been hit by the current global economic crisis. Euromonitor International's latest global briefing, 'Global Opportunities for Leading Spirits Players d...
Coca-Cola Amatil has said solid trading in the third quarter of its fiscal year means the soft drinks group is on-track to meet profits guidance....
Swedish distributor Nigab has extended its relationship with Gruppo Campari in the country....
William Grant & Sons, owner of Grant's Scotch whisky, has reported a strong sales rise for 2008, but warned of deteriorating fortunes for Scotch in 2009....
Drinks Americas has cut its net debt by 15% as part of a strategy to improve the company's finances....
Pernod Ricard shareholders have approved a cash dividend payment of EUR0.5 (US$0.74) per share for the French wine and spirit group's most recent fiscal year....
Belvédère, the French drinks group under a bankruptcy protection order in France, has reported a net loss for the first six months of 2009....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research