UK: Nobilo White Cloud on-air sponsorship
Nobilo White Cloud, a New Zealand wine brand in the UK, is targeting its core New World wine drinking consumers through a national radio promotion with Classic FM. On air for six weeks, the half hour slot entitled Chilled Classics, in association with Nobilo White Cloud, will feature on the Natalie Wheen show that airs on Saturday and Sunday evenings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat