NZ: Nobilo to invest NZ$100m in increasing production
New Zealand's second largest Nobilo Wine Group is planning to invest over NZ$100m over the next six years in an effort to more than treble the company's production, the New Zealand Herald reported today. In a meeting with customers and suppliers, managing director Brian Vieceli said Nobilo, expected to crush 18,000 tonnes by 2008, or 1.5m cases, compared to 9,500 tonnes this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery