NZ: Nobilo to invest NZ$100m in increasing production
New Zealand's second largest Nobilo Wine Group is planning to invest over NZ$100m over the next six years in an effort to more than treble the company's production, the New Zealand Herald reported today. In a meeting with customers and suppliers, managing director Brian Vieceli said Nobilo, expected to crush 18,000 tonnes by 2008, or 1.5m cases, compared to 9,500 tonnes this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup