NZ: Nobilo to invest NZ$100m in increasing production
New Zealand's second largest Nobilo Wine Group is planning to invest over NZ$100m over the next six years in an effort to more than treble the company's production, the New Zealand Herald reported today. In a meeting with customers and suppliers, managing director Brian Vieceli said Nobilo, expected to crush 18,000 tonnes by 2008, or 1.5m cases, compared to 9,500 tonnes this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites