CANADA: No dividend for Cott Corp shareholders
Instead of paying a dividend this year, Toronto-based Cott Corp., has said it would rather use the money to expand or cut debt. As reported by Bloomberg News, the company, which first cancelled the dividend payout in 1998 has said that its shareholders equity will exceed the minimum required to pay dividends under the terms of its senior unsecured notes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l