SOUTH AFRICA: No dividend, but KWV Group headline earnings up
The KWV Group announced that it would not be declaring a dividend for the year ending June 2001, in spite of increased headline earnings of 22.4%, up to R51.5m (US$5.6m), compared with R42m in 2000. According to the group's annual report, which has just been released, the growth in headline earnings was directly attributable to an increase in export turnover, as well as improvements in production efficiency and overall cost control.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks