SOUTH AFRICA: No dividend, but KWV Group headline earnings up
The KWV Group announced that it would not be declaring a dividend for the year ending June 2001, in spite of increased headline earnings of 22.4%, up to R51.5m (US$5.6m), compared with R42m in 2000. According to the group's annual report, which has just been released, the growth in headline earnings was directly attributable to an increase in export turnover, as well as improvements in production efficiency and overall cost control.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites