Philippines: No deal on SanMig ownership despite Kirin move
Philippine authorities involved in the ownership dispute of San Miguel Corporation said the courts must still resolve the situation, despite the sale of 15% of the company to Japan's Kirin group. Responding to questions about whether the Kirin deal would allow for a compromise on the ownership dispute, President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo said: "No…the issue remains in court so there is no compromise agreement there."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire