USA: Nightclub & Bar Trade Show Returns to Windy City
The largest trade show for the nightclub, bar and restaurant industry makes a triumphant return to Chicago in November for three days and three nights of moneymaking seminars, workshops, exhibits and of course, around-the-clock partying, Windy City-style."Chicago is a city unlike any other in the country, and this is a trade show unlike any other," says Ed Meek, director of the Nightclub & Bar/Beverage Retailer Convention and Trade Show, to be held Monday Wednesday, Nov.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials