USA: Nightclub & Bar Trade Show Returns to Windy City
The largest trade show for the nightclub, bar and restaurant industry makes a triumphant return to Chicago in November for three days and three nights of moneymaking seminars, workshops, exhibits and of course, around-the-clock partying, Windy City-style."Chicago is a city unlike any other in the country, and this is a trade show unlike any other," says Ed Meek, director of the Nightclub & Bar/Beverage Retailer Convention and Trade Show, to be held Monday Wednesday, Nov.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review