USA: Nightclub & Bar Trade Show Returns to Windy City
The largest trade show for the nightclub, bar and restaurant industry makes a triumphant return to Chicago in November for three days and three nights of moneymaking seminars, workshops, exhibits and of course, around-the-clock partying, Windy City-style."Chicago is a city unlike any other in the country, and this is a trade show unlike any other," says Ed Meek, director of the Nightclub & Bar/Beverage Retailer Convention and Trade Show, to be held Monday Wednesday, Nov.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends