SCANDINAVIA: Nigab creates Nordic Travel Retail role
Scandinavian wine and spirits supplier Nigab has appointed a former executive at United Wineries to head up its Nordic Travel Retail unit.
The firm, which operates out of Stockholm and Gothenburg, said yesterday (31 August) that Kristoffer Pipusch will become manager of Nordic Duty Free/Travel Retail from today. At United Wineries, Pipusch had been responsible for Torres’ Travel Retail activities in Scandinavia.
The appointment marks an expansion of Nigab's travel retail coverage.
“Our DF/TR business has grown significantly in the last two years with new assignments including Treasury Wine Estates (formerly Foster's wine unit), Matusalem rum and Glen Grant whisky,” said Nigab's managing director, Christian Jolinder. “We also see continued growth being possible.”
Pipusch will report in to Nigab's Travel Retail director, Göran Lindberg.
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly