RUSSIA: Nidan sees sales jump 45% in H1
The Russian fruit juice producer Nidan Group has seen its sales volumes jump 45% in the first half of the year to 191m litres of juice and juice products.
The company said in a statement that in value terms sales rose an even better 66% on the year in the period. No absolute figures were available.
Among its brands the Moya Semya (My Family) brand of juice increased 53% on the year, while sales of the Champion brand of juice rose 25%.
Nidan is the coutnry's fourth largest fruit juice producer.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends