RUSSIA: Nidan sees sales jump 45% in H1
The Russian fruit juice producer Nidan Group has seen its sales volumes jump 45% in the first half of the year to 191m litres of juice and juice products.
The company said in a statement that in value terms sales rose an even better 66% on the year in the period. No absolute figures were available.
Among its brands the Moya Semya (My Family) brand of juice increased 53% on the year, while sales of the Champion brand of juice rose 25%.
Nidan is the coutnry's fourth largest fruit juice producer.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends