RUSSIA: Nidan sees sales jump 45% in H1
The Russian fruit juice producer Nidan Group has seen its sales volumes jump 45% in the first half of the year to 191m litres of juice and juice products.
The company said in a statement that in value terms sales rose an even better 66% on the year in the period. No absolute figures were available.
Among its brands the Moya Semya (My Family) brand of juice increased 53% on the year, while sales of the Champion brand of juice rose 25%.
Nidan is the coutnry's fourth largest fruit juice producer.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team