RUSSIA: Nidan plans market listing
OAO Nidan Juices, Russia's fourth-largest juice company, is planning to list 49% of its shares on the Russian stock exchange next spring, in a bid to raise US$350m.
However, according to a report from the Russian online news service Kommersant, Nidan may postpone the listing if a number of other Russian food companies are launching IPOs at the same time or the Russian Trading System (RTS) index declines.
Nidan is reported to have engaged Troika Dialog and Deutsche Bank AG to manage the offering.
Some analysts have suggested that Nidan has opted for an IPO following the failure of its owners to sell the company to PepsiCo which is now rumoured to be in talks to acquire Nidan's competitor Lebedyansky.
Constellation Brands today (10 May) announced it has named Robert P. Ryder executive vice president and chief financial officer, replacing Tom Summer, who has held that position for 10 years....
PepsiCo is claiming that its Diet Pepsi brand has "more cola taste" than Diet Coke in its latest advertising campaign....
PepsiCo's chairman Steve Reinemund retired today (2 May). The company's CEO Indra K. Nooyi assumes the title of chairman....
PepsiAmericas has issued details of its Q1 dividend payments....
PepsiCo has posted an impressive lift in earnings for the first quarter of this year....
PepsiAmericas has posted a set of Q1 results driven by higher volumes in the US and Central Europe....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has posted a reasonably flat start to 2007....
Cott Corp. is rumoured to be in talks with private equity firms to merge with the beverage arm of Cadbury Schweppes....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015