RUSSIA: Nidan in Capri-Sonne licensing deal
The Russian juice group, Nidan, has agreed a licensing deal with the German group, Wild, to produce the Capri-Sonne juice brand under licence in Russia. The deal will come into operation in late-2002. The German company will supply packaging and ingredients while Nidan, which produces the Champion juice brand, will concentrate on distribution of Capri-Sonne. The brand will be produced at Nidan's new $50m plant in the Moscow area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team