RUSSIA: Nidan gunning for high sales in 2005
Nidan Group is expecting a healthy rise in sales this year. In a financial report issued yesterday (18 August) the Russian fruit juice producer said that it expects sales in 2005 to total US$225m from US$177m in 2004.
The company also said that it is aiming to increase its share of the Russian juice market to 20% this year from 17.45% last year.
Nidan operates three juice production plants in the Moscow region, Novosibirsk and Ukraine, as well as a dairy plant in Novosibirsk.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago