RUSSIA: Nidan gunning for high sales in 2005
Nidan Group is expecting a healthy rise in sales this year. In a financial report issued yesterday (18 August) the Russian fruit juice producer said that it expects sales in 2005 to total US$225m from US$177m in 2004.
The company also said that it is aiming to increase its share of the Russian juice market to 20% this year from 17.45% last year.
Nidan operates three juice production plants in the Moscow region, Novosibirsk and Ukraine, as well as a dairy plant in Novosibirsk.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends