RUSSIA: Nidan gunning for high sales in 2005
Nidan Group is expecting a healthy rise in sales this year. In a financial report issued yesterday (18 August) the Russian fruit juice producer said that it expects sales in 2005 to total US$225m from US$177m in 2004.
The company also said that it is aiming to increase its share of the Russian juice market to 20% this year from 17.45% last year.
Nidan operates three juice production plants in the Moscow region, Novosibirsk and Ukraine, as well as a dairy plant in Novosibirsk.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report