US: Nicolas Feuillatte targets east, west with ad blitz
Nicolas Feuillatte has announced plans to run an advertising campaign in the US.
The ad campaign - entitled 'the Beyond' - will incorporate ten billboards in Manhattan and Los Angeles, the company said (15 November). A two-panel animated 'Videotron' will be used in Los Angeles, while eight billboard locations will be utilised in New York.
The promotional push will be backed by a microsite, which "invites the viewer to be courageous and try to pronounce the otherwise difficult Feuillatte. Sayitfoyat.com will try to encourage Champagne-drinking beyond typical milestones, the French company said.
The microsite will be promoted via case cards and shelf talkers at points of purchase, and will go live on 20 November.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"