FRANCE: Nicolas Feuillatte sales up 17%
The Champagne producer Nicolas Feuillatte has reported record sales for 2002 of 6.2m bottles worldwide, a 17% increase on the year 2001. The rise makes the company the seventh largest producer in Champagne. The company enjoyed particular success in the UK market, where the key multiple grocer sector saw sales up 32% in volume and 30% in value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne