UK: Nichols profits suffers on back of poor weather
Soft drink and food group Nichols plc has announced that its turnover for the first half of 2002 was up 5.5% to £47.78m. Profit before tax however fell from £1.746m, for the same period last year, to £1.655m after what chairman Jon Nichols called "challenging" trading conditions. The maker of Vimto and Sunkist saw its earnings per share fall from 3.36p to 3.18p.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review