UK: Nichols profits suffers on back of poor weather
Soft drink and food group Nichols plc has announced that its turnover for the first half of 2002 was up 5.5% to £47.78m. Profit before tax however fell from £1.746m, for the same period last year, to £1.655m after what chairman Jon Nichols called "challenging" trading conditions. The maker of Vimto and Sunkist saw its earnings per share fall from 3.36p to 3.18p.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Where does 'craft' sit in soft drinks? - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Anheuser-Busch InBev 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Incoming Coca-Cola CEO says job cuts are coming
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Campari warns of political unease as 2016 shines
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends