UK: Nichols profits suffers on back of poor weather
Soft drink and food group Nichols plc has announced that its turnover for the first half of 2002 was up 5.5% to £47.78m. Profit before tax however fell from £1.746m, for the same period last year, to £1.655m after what chairman Jon Nichols called "challenging" trading conditions. The maker of Vimto and Sunkist saw its earnings per share fall from 3.36p to 3.18p.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk