UK: Nichols profits suffers on back of poor weather
Soft drink and food group Nichols plc has announced that its turnover for the first half of 2002 was up 5.5% to £47.78m. Profit before tax however fell from £1.746m, for the same period last year, to £1.655m after what chairman Jon Nichols called "challenging" trading conditions. The maker of Vimto and Sunkist saw its earnings per share fall from 3.36p to 3.18p.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends