USA: Next Generation At the Pepsi Bottling Group to be U.S. Army
The U.S. Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) today signed an agreement with The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (NYSE: PBG) to provide a priority hiring status to qualified soldiers participating in the Partnership for Youth Success Program (PaYS). The Pepsi Bottling Group, the largest distributor of Pepsi-Cola beverages worldwide, plans to fill approximately 700 jobs with soldiers completing their initial tour in the Army over the next three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites