USA: Newlands as Chief Financial Officer of Stimson Lane
Stimson Lane Vineyards and Estates, owner of the Chateau Ste. Michelle and Columbia Crest wineries in Washington State and other wineries in California, today announced the appointment of Sheila Newlands as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President. She succeeds Chuck Rapp, who retired. Newlands will report to Allen Shoup, president and CEO of Stimson Lane. Newlands joined the company in 1985 as a financial analyst, was named Director of Finance in 1986 and has served as Controller and Senior Vice President since 1991. She has a master's degree in business administration from Suffolk University in Boston and a M.S. degree from Simmons College, also in Boston. She is a certified public accountant. Stimson-Lane also announced the appointment of Pete Bachman as Senior Vice President for Winemaking and California Operations and Glenn Coogan as Vice President of Washington Operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post