USA: Newlands as Chief Financial Officer of Stimson Lane
Stimson Lane Vineyards and Estates, owner of the Chateau Ste. Michelle and Columbia Crest wineries in Washington State and other wineries in California, today announced the appointment of Sheila Newlands as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President. She succeeds Chuck Rapp, who retired. Newlands will report to Allen Shoup, president and CEO of Stimson Lane. Newlands joined the company in 1985 as a financial analyst, was named Director of Finance in 1986 and has served as Controller and Senior Vice President since 1991. She has a master's degree in business administration from Suffolk University in Boston and a M.S. degree from Simmons College, also in Boston. She is a certified public accountant. Stimson-Lane also announced the appointment of Pete Bachman as Senior Vice President for Winemaking and California Operations and Glenn Coogan as Vice President of Washington Operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research