US: Newcastle Importers launch 'Your Label' campaign
Newcastle Importers, the US importer of Newcastle Brown Ale, is launching a campaign that allows consumers to customise their own bottle label.
The 'Your Beer. Your Label' consumer programme kicks off in February 2010 and gives consumers an opportunity to create a personalised Newcastle Brown Ale label, the company said today (3 December).
Labels will be shown on the firm's website with top designs used at local Newcastle Brown Ale events.
At retail, Point-of-sale materials including 3-D pole toppers and display enhancers will communicate the programme and deliver customisable bottle label stickers in-pack, on specially marked 12-packs and in-store.
Labels can be viewed online at www.newcastlebrown.com. At the end of the programme, winning designs will be selected and displayed in an online exhibition.
Newcastle Brown Ale is owned by Heineken UK, a part of the Heineken group.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research