NZ: New Zealand reports record harvest
The intake was, however, well down on the predicted 86,000 tonnes. Chardonnay was the top crop, 23,593 tonnes (up 32.4%) being harvested but the Sauvignon Blanc intake was 24.8% down at 15,472 tonnes.
The Pinot Noir crop was 30.5% greater at 6,319 tonnes, Merlot recording a 25.8% increase to 4,090 tonnes.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends