NZ: New Zealand readies for largest ever vintage
New Zealand is expecting its biggest harvest ever, according to figures released this week by the New Zealand Grape Growers Council and the Wine Institute of New Zealand. The expectation at this stage is for the 2002 grape crush to total around 120,000 tonnes, an increase of nearly 70% on the 2001 harvest of just 71,000 tonnes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Monster gets the Better of Coca-Cola Co
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite