NZ: New Zealand readies for largest ever vintage
New Zealand is expecting its biggest harvest ever, according to figures released this week by the New Zealand Grape Growers Council and the Wine Institute of New Zealand. The expectation at this stage is for the 2002 grape crush to total around 120,000 tonnes, an increase of nearly 70% on the 2001 harvest of just 71,000 tonnes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select